Stress Management Workshop with Deva Khalsa
Time & Location
About The Event
During this workshop you will learn yogic tools to help with stress management.
What you will learn:
- A yoga set and meditation to lower and manage stress
- Food & herbs to heal the nervous system
- Daily routines to keep stress down and vitality up
- Relaxation techniques to incorporate into your daily routine
This workshop is open to anyone that has an interest in the science of yoga.
Deva Khalsa is an Ayurvedic Health Practitioner, Clinical Herbalist and a 26 year veteran of teaching Kundalini Yoga. She currently teaches two weekly yoga classes at High Desert Yoga and has a detox/cleansing and Ayurvedic business in Albuquerque and Santa Fe. Deva began practicing yoga in Vancouver, Canada in 1992 and she came to New Mexico in 1996 to to personally study yoga and Ayurveda with Yogi Bhajan. From 2009 to 2012, she studied at the California College of Ayurveda to become an Ayurvedic Health Practitioner and recently completed the Clinical Herbalist Program at UNM. A life-long learner, Deva embodies the spirit of a healthy lifestyle!
Contact: 505-603-8815, firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, April 7, 2018
$50 (plus tax) pre-registered by March 31
$60 (plus tax) registered after March 31
* Ticket price includes 7.5% NM gross receipts tax and 2.9% Paypal transaction fee.
- Pre-registered by 3/31$55.31$55.310$0