Discover Your Ayurvedic Dosha with Deva Khalsa
Time & Location
About The Event
Ayurveda is a Sanskrit term meaning the knowledge of life which relates to life as a state of balance between body, mind, and consciousness. Ayurveda is considered the healing side of yoga and yoga is the spiritual side of Ayurveda and together they encompass a complete approach to wellness of the body, mind, and spirit. Knowledge of your constitution is essential to developing optimal health. Your constitution determines how you react to various foods, colors, aromas and general life habits. Your constitution is the fundamental and unique balance of three basic energies called doshas.
You will learn:
- The Ayurvedic classification system of doshas
- How to understand your unique constitution
- What to eat, lifestyle practices, and herbs to take for your dosha
- Tools to begin an Ayurvedic Lifestyle
Deva Khalsa is an Ayurvedic Health Practitioner, Clinical Herbalist and a 26 year veteran of teaching Kundalini Yoga. She currently teaches two weekly yoga classes at High Desert Yoga and has a detox/cleansing and Ayurvedic business in Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
Visit her website: devahealth.com
Saturday, April 21, 2018
$54 (plus tax) pre-registered by April 14
$60 (plus tax) after April 14
* Ticket price includes 7.5% NM gross receipts tax and 2.9% PayPal transaction fee.
- Preregistered after April14$66.37$66.370$0