Asana, Pranayama and The Core with François Raoult
Time & Location
About The Event
To enroll for this Workshop, please visit our ENROLLMENT PAGE
Join guest Master teacher François Raoult for these two livestream workshops, addressing the interaction of asana and breath with the core of the body.
Asana and The Core
- The myths of abdominal muscles.
- Tone, stretch or release? That is the question.
- How to access Navasana, boat pose and its variations.
- How and where to add mula bandha for the safety of the pelvic floor.
Pranayama and The Core
- We will explore connections between posture and breath, between form and content.
- Differentiate clearly Kapalabati and bhastrika.
- De-mystify uddhiyana bandha, Tadagi mudra and nauli.
- Ending with deep relaxation to relax the abdominal cavity.
François Raoult M.A., ERYT is the founder and director of Open Sky Yoga Center in Rochester, N.Y. and has taught yoga since 1975. He conducts seminars, international retreats and teacher trainings worldwide. A graduate of the Ecole Nationale de Yoga in Paris and among the first french yoga instructors to study in Pune, India with B.K.S. Iyengar, François also has explored meditation, ayurveda and experiential anatomy. Certified in Gong and Laughing Yoga, François completed the International Sound Healer program and also holds a master’s degree in Ethnomusicology.
Meet François in this 2 minute video.
Saturday, January 23, 2021
Asana and The Core: 9:00–11:00am MST
Pranayama and The Core: 12:00–2:00pm MST
Offered on Zoom. Recordings available to registered students for 30 days after the workshops.
Both workshops: $108 + tax
Single workshop: $60 + tax
7.875% New Mexico gross receipts tax and 2.9% tranaction fee added at check-out.
To Enroll for this Workshop:
1. Click ENROLLMENT PAGE below.
2. Click Asana, Pranayama and The Core in the list at the top of the page to scroll down to the listing.
3. Click Enroll Now and follow the steps.
Note: if you have not yet set up an account you will be guided to do so during the enrollment process.