Anatomy & Asana with Laura Antelmi
Time & Location
About The Event
Heart, Lungs, Digestive System, and Feet
This workshop is for yoga teachers and students who are interested in deepening their knowledge of the human body to inform their teaching or their practice. We will build human anatomy using clay- a powerful way to commit this information to memory - and will map this knowledge directly onto the human body through asana practice.
There will be discussion of anatomy as it relates to yoga postures, common injuries, and how to prevent and/or work with these injuries. The workshops are comprehensive. Laura has over 20 years of experience making the study of anatomy, not only accessible but also, engaging and fun!
For more about Laura, please visit www.boulderyoga.com
Saturday, April 14 1:00- 3:30 PM & 4:00- 6:00 PM
Sunday, April 15 12:00- 2:30 PM & 3:00- 5:00 PM
$165 (plus tax) pre-registered
$185 (plus tax) at the door
$55 (plus tax) Individual 2 or 2-1/2 hour sessions by approval of instructor.
* Ticket price includes 7.5% NM gross receipts tax and 2.9% Paypal transaction fee.
- Anatomy & Asana Pre-Registered$196.21$196.210$0
- Anatomy & Asana 4/14 1–3:30pm$60.84$60.840$0
- Anatomy & Asana 4/14 4–6pm$60.84$60.840$0
- Anatomy & Asana 4/15 12–12:30p$60.84$60.840$0
- Anatomy & Asana 4/15 3–5pm$60.84$60.840$0