As workshops expand on the benefits of classes, retreats offer additional growth as you practice twice daily for a week or longer. You also discover a quality of ease as you are removed from your everyday concerns and distractions, and find your parameters expanding in a totally new and exotic environment. Yoga retreats are meant to stimulate mental and intellectual awareness, to promote physical well-being, and facilitate cleansing, transforming, and healing processes that are more powerful than you can imagine!
NEW FOR 2022 !
Zoreh is now offering private retreats at Yoga del Pacifico in Troncones, Mexico. This is a wonderful opportunity to gather with a small group of your close friends or family for the experience of a lifetime!
Email us for more information .
Maintaining Public Health for Retreats
Public health is both our priority and profession.
At this time full Covid-19 vaccination is required to attend in-person retreats.
- Sat, Nov 05Yoga Del PacificoDiscover embodied stability and ease with this playful yoga and dance retreat in beautiful Troncones, Mexico.
- Sat, Nov 12Yoga Del PacificoTeachers and students are welcome to join Elise for a Yoga for Scoliosis & Back Care Retreat in the magical tranquil environment in Troncones, Mexico.
- Sat, Nov 26Yoga Del PacificoFind your roots and spread your wings as we guide you in the full spectrum of yoga in this retreat on the beach in beautiful Troncones, Mexico.
- Sun, Feb 26Yoga Del PacificoJoin Zoreh and Elise for this therapeutic yoga renewal experience in nature for students and teachers, and restore balance to body, mind, and spirit.
- Fri, Mar 10Yoga Del PacificoDive deeper into your practice of Yoga, and learn the sister science of Ayurveda. You'll take away a rich and deep experience of these complimentary practices to serve your lasting wellbeing and vibrant health for years to come.