Heart Reset Yoga + Cacao Ceremony with Aris Seaberg
Time & Location
About The Event
Did you know that chocolate is medicine?
How cool is that?
Many ancient cultures believe in the heart expanding powers of the majestic cacao plant and called it “Food of the Gods.” Pure Cacao is know for connecting more intimately with yourself and others, enhancing meditation, balancing feminine energy (for men and women), encouraging freedom to express creatively, uplifting to the mood, and loaded with cardiovascular benefitting vitamins and minerals!
This workshop will include:
- Opening circle and discussion about the benefits of yoga + ceremony when mending or nourishing the heart.
- Soulful Yoga
- Heart Meditation
- Cacao Ceremony: Elixir made from pure Costa Rican Cacao
- Time at the end to share, support, and build more connection with each other
Aris Seaberg is a 500hr ERYT, Trauma Informed, Therapeutic based - Hatha yoga teacher, 85hr Prenatal Teacher, and Kids Yoga Leader with a deep passion for holding sacred space with the utmost integrity for your healing. She has been living in the jungles of Costa Rica learning a deeper connection with the Earth while leading 200hr YTT’s and Retreats. Aris offers group and private lessons, workshop, ceremonies, and retreats. Get to know Aris on Instagram: @adventureswitharis
Read Aris's blog post The Cacao Ceremony
Sunday, August 11, 2019
$40 (plus tax)
* Ticket price includes 7.875% NM gross receipts tax and 2.9% PayPal transaction fee.
- Heart Reset$44.40$44.400$0